As well as improvements made to enable the program to run more efficiently within the environment created by the latest Microsoft Windows ® updates, the updates also add the following new features. Updates apply to both XP and Vista versions unless otherwise stated:
(note: each new Build contains all the improvements made in previous Builds)
Build 4 Update - May 2008
- fixed error on expanding NC/QCA statement bank in the Compose Progress Comment Bank screen.
- VISTA ONLY (Build 4a - Jan 2009): enables mixed Vista and XP workstations on a network to share data.
Build 3 Update - May 2008
- fixed archiving error when choosing to keep pupils' names for new reports
- Vista version ONLY: fixed error on opening the Customised report design and also the Preview/Print screens.
Build 2 Update - April 2008
- fixed inoperative selection from different NC/QCA statement banks when composing OPTIONAL comment banks
- fixed import of SEN comment bank reversing Comment/Category fields.
- fixed spellchecker Help.